Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Happy Times

Daily Draw: Victorian Flower Oracle ~ The Flower Ball

It doesn't take much to make me happy. Today the baby chicks will be in at Del's. I'm getting six. I even dreamed about them last night; for some reason Bruce Willis was assisting in the hen house. Their brooder is warming up right behind me here in the office, my days will be filled with their peeps.

It doesn't take much to make me happy.

"Regard it as just as desirable to build a chicken house as to build a cathedral." ~  Frank Lloyd Wright 1867-1959

Edited to add later: This deck no longer makes me happy, so tomorrow I'll be switching to Lucia Mattioli's Secret Forest. Now I'm really happy... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn