Thursday, April 5, 2012

Work In Progress

Daily Draw: Santa Fe Tarot ~ Moon

The First People's myth associated with the moon and sun indicates they were a work in process. The people found while light was good, stationary wasn't too helpful. Two ancient elders gave their spirits to the globes and with that they began to move in tandem and became the critical sources of heat and light and tides and gravitational pull. 

I'm reminded by this card Work In Progress defines my life. Some days when I feel like a putz I look backward to reassure myself I have made forward motion. Most days I look forward to all the possibilities and potentials each moon cycle offers anew.

"Know well what leads you forward and what holds you back, and choose the path that leads to wisdom." ~ Gautama Siddharta,  Buddha 563-483 B.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn