Thursday, July 13, 2017

Daylight is Burning...

Daily Draw: Tarocco Piemotese ~ 6 of Swords

Moving on, for better or worse. I have a bright orange tabby kitten in my lap and a long hair tortoiseshell kitten on my shoulder. I'm still in my jammies, physical comfort food. My morning cuppa is in a favorite mug, although a tiny torty kitten with great big feet has been in it...I just made my final goodbye post to my closing tarot forum.












I'm in the boat, I'm moving to a new tarot home. I've bumped against the shore at Tarot, Tea, and Me. I'm out of the boat. Enough drama queen, daylight is burning, get on with it.

7 comments:

  1. Feeling sadness and saying your goodbye has in my opnion nothing to do with being a drama queen
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know,, another tongue in cheek post :) Do you have that term there? (((E)))

      Delete
    2. No we don't. I had to google it :D
      Sometimes it is hard to understand the more subtle layers of this language

      Delete
    3. then you probably don't pull people's leg do you?

      Delete
    4. Very often in Dutch. In English not do much ;)

      Delete
  2. Lovely kitten and lovely decks.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn